07 September 2009

Sweet Sweet Love

To satiate your sweet tooth on this fine Monday, I have for you not an ad, but controversial packaging on....whadyaknow....CANDY! Take a look:


My cousin sent me this article on the stir the wrapping's caused in the UK.


Now, I'll tell you truthfully, KandyAddicts--to me it looks like these deliciously tantalizing, saliva-inducing, mouth-inhabiting sweeties are going at it like hippies on LSD in the 60s (no offense, hippies; we love you).


Not that I had any doubt from looking at the thing, but for those of you who do, just take a closer look. They've even put in the lines to show them girating movements. As if the positioning itself wasn't enough.


Speaking of positioning, don't look too hard, ladies and gents. There's somethings candy can't teach you.


Sometimes you have to get offline and explore the world for yourselves!


Until next time,

The KandyMan


No comments: