14 September 2009

Sales Bitch...er...Pitch

We all know women love shopping. I'm not being sexist. I'm just stating a law of nature.


It also follows that sales would be a beloved phenomenon. The sale as an outlet for female aggression has been well-documented in academic and time-tested popular culture mediums, for example, the films Clueless and Confessions of a Shopaholic.


With these associations ingrained into our society's brains, this is how Horse and Hound has decided to interpret them:





What does it seem like they're calling you, ladies? Remember...I didn't say it.


Please direct all angry emails to Horse and Hound.


Thanks for stopping by!

The KandyMan

3 comments:

Leia said...

Hmm. I like shopping, but I hate sales. They are so messy and disorganised and you can never find anything. I've never been in an angry situation like the one displayed, though. I think the media overplays this 'angry fighting women during a sale' thing.

Also, you watched Clueless and Confessions?

Pach said...

You just have to walk into a Primark to see this kind of behaviour all over the place. People scrambling and clutching and clawing and ... ugh.

They should have used rottweilers to really drive the point home.

Unknown said...

funny how they used dalmatians.