15 July 2009

Ladies and Germs

This one makes you think, huh.

"Whose hand are you holding?"


Back when I was at university, I'd go down to the Student Union Building and use the public computers out there. Check my mail, Facebook a little, recheck where my classes were because I hadn't gone in a month...


Now, I know we had a pretty decent Student Society budget, so I was a little confused when, with the stroke of each key, it was like the keyboard was falling apart bit by bit. Chips flying this way and that way like a bunch of tweens right before a Miley Cyrus concert. But they're not what you'd think at first. They're worse.


Those weren't just wear-and-tear flakes chipping off the keys, they were flecks of crusty, dirty dirty mould, dried food, probably some solidified bodily fluids--and who knows what else--chipping off as I typed. Dirty dirty hippies. (Probably not, but I'm blaming them anywyay.)


Moral of the story, wash your hands! And Dettol reminds us pretty well in this image why we need to remember to.


So anyway, if my story wasn't gross enough for you, look at the holes going through those hanging arms. Brr. Aren't they freaky? Plus one of 'em has a band-aid. Shiver.


I feel dirty. I'm going to go try and wash this whole post off me.


Have a hygienic day,

The KandyMan



2 comments:

Leia said...

Really great ad, I think! And that's disgusting, there were flecks flying off the keyboard? I hope you were exaggerating for effect because that's just... vile.

KandyMan said...

The exaggeration is negligible. They really are disgusting keyboards.